Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Christmas Tree



I have quickly discovered that updating my facebook status now requires me to update other things as well. So demanding!! (just kidding) Anywho...this picture doesn't do the tree justice. It makes the corner it is sitting in look very bland in this picture. But, I think it is pretty in real life and that's what matters- I suppose
Thanksgiving updates- I forgot my camera in Austin, so I have no pictures to share. BOO!! But, it definitely was a great time. I think the final head-count was 31 people. It was good to see everyone. I am so thankful to have such a big, caring, funny family. Thank you God that we all have each other even in the face of material destruction. The end

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a lovely tree. I should take a picture of mine. It is a blast from the past mixed with some newer stuff. Although after this year I may have to start over. Henry knocks off the ornaments and Daisy eats them! They drive me nuts.

Katie said...

You have a beautiful tree! Mine is falling apart due to my cats climbing it and the kids dangling from it (slight exaggeration). Thanks for sharing the picture.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tree! You received your talent from Dad's side of the family!!
Mom

Sabrina said...

Leslie, I'm expecting photos of your Christmas dinner and your table beautifully set. I hope you and Chris have a wonderful Christmas!

LesAnn said...

Yeah- We will see how the whole christmas dinner thing works out. I guess there is a first time for everything, right? I am still debating on whether or not to take the china out of its orignal packaging for dinner or not....hmmm. I hope you guys have a merry christmas. I love you all so much! Tell everyone I said hi!

About Me

My photo
Well, I am currently in my third year of my first real job. I am a Speech Pathologist for a local school district. I really enjoy my job!! I also got married two years ago to my best friend, Chris. We got married in July 2007 and currently live in Austin. I love to read endlessly and spend time with those that I love.