Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Libby Day

Happy Belated Birthday Gramma! 75 years! I am so glad that we were able to get together over the past weekend and celebrate your birthday....since you have never had a b-day party ;) It was so fun to see everyone and spend time together. I can't wait until your 80th...althought it might take a little more trickery to pull one over on you again! I love you lots!


Uncle Corky as the MC
The Fajita chef


The beautiful cake that Ann made


The Locketts


The Taylors and Locketts


Happy Libby Day!


Opening Presents


Dad pretending to have hair

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Looks like fun. It is great to see pics of you and your fam.

About Me

My photo
Well, I am currently in my third year of my first real job. I am a Speech Pathologist for a local school district. I really enjoy my job!! I also got married two years ago to my best friend, Chris. We got married in July 2007 and currently live in Austin. I love to read endlessly and spend time with those that I love.