Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One Year Anniversary!

I can't believe that one year has passed already! It has been a wonderful year, to say the least! Quite a few things have happened to us over the year as a married couple...I started working as a speech pathologist, we bought a new Jeep Cherokee, Chris got promoted to manager of a branch, and we recently bought a house. whew! To celebrate one year together, we went out to eat at the Oasis, which is on Lake Travis. We pretended to be tourists and took pictures of the scenery....I pretended like we were back on our honeymoon cruise. Afterwards we came home and ate our saved wedding cake and toasted with champagne. We finished the night with me breaking one of our engraved wedding champagne glasses...is that a bad sign? oh well, I don't believe in omens anyways. One year down and many more to come...I can't wait!








3 comments:

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

Happy anniversary! We ate the Oasis last year when you were on your honeymoon! Can't wait to see you later this week!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a wonderful one. I wish I could have come with my family to see you. Some day . . . :)

About Me

My photo
Well, I am currently in my third year of my first real job. I am a Speech Pathologist for a local school district. I really enjoy my job!! I also got married two years ago to my best friend, Chris. We got married in July 2007 and currently live in Austin. I love to read endlessly and spend time with those that I love.