Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tease post

We are back from our FUN vacation. I promise I will post pictures soon...however, I am not going to do it today :) I am either extremely exhausted, or sick....or quite possibly both. I started getting a sore throat on Wednesday, but still had a great time despite feeling bad. Now, I think I am paying for it! I have so many pictures to post, and I will probably create a shutterfly account or something, because they won't all fit on my blog. Stay tuned for more details and pictures of our trip :) We enjoyed so many things from: Cheers in Boston, the beautiful scenery in Vermont, and going to the Late Show in NYC. (although I have no pics of the Late Show because NO cameras are allowed inside the Ed Sullivan theater...boo!!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I loved the ones Jenny posted on face book. I also LOVE your new background! The color combination are great!

Sabrina said...

Very much looking forward to your pics. Glad you had such a good time.

About Me

My photo
Well, I am currently in my third year of my first real job. I am a Speech Pathologist for a local school district. I really enjoy my job!! I also got married two years ago to my best friend, Chris. We got married in July 2007 and currently live in Austin. I love to read endlessly and spend time with those that I love.