Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Pictures







The weekend was most definitely full of fun events....but not relaxing. Chris and I started the weekend by tailgating before the UT vs Florida Atlantic game. Then we went to the game...the seats this year should have come with kleenex to wipe our nose bleeds. Mom and Sam would definitely not have been able to sit in our seats...we were about 4 or 5 rows from the top in the highest section. The air was thinner, but the view of the field was actually pretty good! The stadium is even bigger this year because they added another tier in one of the endzones...the total head count was 98,000 people.
Then on Sunday Chris and I along with many old college friends went to an all day outdoor concert. Very fun, but way too hot to be outdoors for 8 hours. Now its back to the grind....working is for the birds!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

You are so right, Leslie. I never would have ventured up there. I prefer the comfort of my living room for football. I presume Texas beat Florida Atlantic just as Nebraska beat W. Michigan. Here's to both teams winning their divisions and meeting in the Big 12 Championship game! Wouldn't that be fun?!!

LesAnn said...

that would be fun! we might have to place a bet if that were to happen ;)

Sabrina said...

Could you post a picture of your mom's smurf arms?
PLEASE!!!!

Sabrina said...

I'm still waiting...
Ahhh, come on, I'm sure y'all could use some comic relief about now.

On a more serious note my prayers are with Galveston and surrounding areas. I am mesmerized by what I am seeing on TV. I love you all!

LesAnn said...

I am about to post it, hold your horses!! We love you too!

About Me

My photo
Well, I am currently in my third year of my first real job. I am a Speech Pathologist for a local school district. I really enjoy my job!! I also got married two years ago to my best friend, Chris. We got married in July 2007 and currently live in Austin. I love to read endlessly and spend time with those that I love.