Saturday, January 19, 2008

Home Alone




So, Chris went home (to Temple) for the entire weekend. His parents bought a house to flip, so he went home to help fix it up. I decided to stay home because I would be by myself in Temple as well..and what have I accomplished so far this weekend? A whole lot of nothing. I stayed in bed watching TV until 11:00 this morning. I know, you are all envious of my exciting life. I have to admit, though, it has been kinda nice having some alone time. I guess I hadn't realized that I am never by myself anymore.

I went out last night to see a movie with my best friend, Chelsea. The movie was sold out, of course, so we went to a restaurant and just hung out for a while. It was so nice to be with my friends. Yet another thing that I often take for granted. I am so blessed that God has given me such great friends that are always there for me. I know this wasn't much of a post, but I should probably jet...the TV is calling my name (hehe). Thank you God for giving me so many people in my life that help to pick me up and remind me of your many blessings in my life!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Soooo...does flipping a house involve heavy equipment?

LesAnn said...

No, I am just really lazy and don't enjoy doing manual labor on houses that I won't be able to reap the benefit of. (hehe) No, I am just more of a decorator than a fixer-uper (AKA: lazy)

Sabrina said...

I thought flipping meant moving it to another location. I didn't think you were lazy.

LesAnn said...

I know,I didn't think you were implying that. I was just letting you know the real reason why I didn't go (hehe). No, flipping a house means buying it for a cheap price, fixing it up inside, and then selling it for more than you bought it for.

About Me

My photo
Well, I am currently in my third year of my first real job. I am a Speech Pathologist for a local school district. I really enjoy my job!! I also got married two years ago to my best friend, Chris. We got married in July 2007 and currently live in Austin. I love to read endlessly and spend time with those that I love.